Breeze through your day in high style with the Melina sandals at your feet. Upscaled from a customary women’s strappy sandal, this pair features bright silver ball embellishments, accenting them with a splash of panache. They’re a spirited sandal that adds a fashion-forward aesthetic to even casual outfits like tees and jeans. But they look absolutely amazing with maxi-dresses and trendy daisy dukes! The gentle light tan color complements light and dark colors beautifully!
This pair of stylish flip flop sandals features:
- High quality chemical-free authentic leather from Crete with natural colors
- Elastic sole with modern design is comfortable for all day wear
- Handmade in Greece by experienced sandal manufacturers
- Timeless design to complement a variety of fashion styles
Strap on these babies and hit the door for fun adventures with family and friends! They’re great for amusement parks, shopping, office work and everything you do on those bright spring and summer days!
Our sandals are designed by Dimitris and his team and are made in the shadow of the Acropolis in Athens by specialized craftsmen using traditional techniques that have existed for centuries. A feminine aesthetic distinguishes Ancientoo. Without chemicals, the natural tanning skin grows beautifully with time and wear. The collection is inspired by the ancient Greek gods and myths
- High quality leathers (from the island of Crete without chemicals with natural tan).
- Elastic modern sole (for more comfort)
- They are handmade (by experienced sandal manufacturers)
- They are timeless (so we invest in quality versus quantity).
Use this chart to compare our shoe sizes to standard US sizes.
All Ancientoo sandals follow standard Euro sizing 36-41.
Our sandals run true to size unless otherwise noted in the specific shoe description.
All in stock items are shipped from our storage unit in the U. S. within 1-2 business days.
We offer free shipping and return to all states in the U.S.
Deliveries to the U.S. are handled by UPS.
Delivery time is estimated to take approximately 3 business day, depending on destination.